There is a non-folding line on the left side of each base. If you run 5 meters after getting on the base, you can’t turn back to the original base unless someone is on the previous base bag.
If the strike is not more than 5 m in the court, it is also a foul ball. Count a good ball and strike again. If it is the third good ball, strike out.
The batter stepped on the orange bag when running the base, and stepped on the white bag after getting on the base. All the defenders stepped on the white bag.
When the fly ball is caught, only the batter is ruled out, and all other base runner will return to the original base bag and start over.
After the defender steps on the base bag after streetball, base runner is banned from the game. There is no need to touch and kill base runner, and the game continues.
Don’t slip off the base, leave the base or steal the base. All of them will be judged as out. base runner can only leave the base after the batter hits the ball.
The home plate of the batting seat in the official competition must be made of white rubber, and the red safety plate is extended backwards directly below.
Baseball competition rules
First, the provisions of the strike and run:
# When swinging, be sure to make sure the surrounding clearance before swinging.
1. When hitting, you can try but not exceed the ball. Otherwise, you will score a good ball.
2. When hitting, you can’t swing the stick after the run-up. Otherwise, you will get a good ball.
3. After the second strike, swing an empty bat or hit a foul ball, and still strike out.
4. The attacking team must step on the orange base plate when rushing to the base, and the defending team must step on the white base plate.
5, do not use sacrificial touch, offenders plan a good ball to continue to hit.
6. Don’t slide the base. Sliding the base will be ruled out regardless of the result.
7. Don’t leave the base or steal the base. base runner must step on the base plate after getting on the base and wait for the batter to hit the ball before leaving the base. Otherwise, he will be sentenced out.
8. If the batting approach is less than 5 meters, a foul ball will be awarded, and one ball will be counted.
9. The result of throwing the stick is not judged out, but it is necessary to warn you to throw the stick and force the substitution.
10, base runner ran to the next base more than 5 meters can’t turn back the line, you must continue to move forward, unless the plate has other base runner.
Second, the defense regulations:
Players should avoid colliding with each other, and the catcher should stand back three meters to defend.
1. The official game adopts the 9-player system. If the starter is replaced, he can play again. After the alternate player leaves the game, he is not allowed to play again.
2, the pitcher does not throw the ball and stands on the pitcher’s board to defend, but also has to hit the next game.
3. Before the batter swings, the defender can’t go ahead of the pitcher’s board to defend.
4. Don’t touch and kill. The defenders will all be banned by stepping on the base. If the ball touches base runner, it will not be ruled out, and the game will continue.
5. When infield players (including pitchers) stop catching base runner and return the ball to home plate or pitchers, base runner should not take the opportunity to start or provoke to leave the base, but should return to the occupied base plate and wait for the next bat to swing before moving forward.
Third, on base and out
Runners can step on the white base bag after getting on the base.
1, 3 strike out (including the third ball out of bounds) 3 strike out to change teams.
2. In addition to the fielder passing the ball, all base runner can walk a base.
3. After the fly ball is received, the batter is ruled out, and the game is stopped. It is not allowed to pass and kill base runner on other bases. All base runner must return to the original base (you can step on the white base) and wait for the next swing before moving forward.
Fourth, the outcome judgment:
1. The official game is limited to 6 minutes, and the team with more scores wins.
2. If the match is not finished within 50 minutes, the winner will be judged by the final score.
3. If the game is tied in six games, the seventh game can be extended when there is time left, and the deadlock breaking system is adopted. If not,
The time is decided by the captains of both sides guessing fists or tossing coins.
Break through the deadlock system: the last three batters in the previous game occupy 1.2.3 bases respectively, and the game is played with two outs. After the outs, the offensive and defensive exchanges are made, and the one who scores more points wins.
Five, equipment regulations:
1. The bat is 70cm long, covered with PU foam, and has an anti-swing base at the bottom.
2, baseball is orange PU foam 70 grams weight 27 cm circumference.
3. The hitting base is a rubber white home plate with two retractable black pipes on it.
4. Each base is 38x38x0.7 cm square rubber double parallel base board.
5. Only use both hands to catch the ball when defending, and do not use gloves or hats to catch the ball.